- Fala galera, tô congelando aqui véi
- Happiness lives for those who cry
- The dog dies
- My wife is an angel
- Um homem caminhava pela praia e tropeçou numa velha lâmpada.
- The Photographer
- Mixed emotions
- Watch the step
- The Swallow and the Crow
- Mascot almost had it
- Real life Dilbert Quotes (2)
- Why fathers are such great babysitters
- The Rules
- ORAÇÃO DAS MULHERES
- Cute nurses
- Knowing too much
- Adam and Eve
- The Stork 2
How children think Of Their Dad In Different ages
At 4 Years: My daddy is great.
At 6 Years: My daddy knows everybody.
At 10 Years: My daddy is good but is short tempered
At 12 Years: My daddy was very nice to me when I was young.
At 14 Years: My daddy is getting fastidious.
At 16 Years: My daddy is not in line with the current times.
At 18 Years: My daddy is becoming increasingly cranky.
At 20 Years: Oh! It's becoming difficult to tolerate daddy. Wonder how Mom puts up with him.
At 25 Years: Daddy is objecting to everything.
At 30 Years: It's becoming difficult to manage my son. I was so scared of my father when I was young.
At 40 Years: Daddy brought me up with so much discipline. Even I should do the same.
At 45 Years: I am baffled as to how my daddy brought us up.
At 50 Years: My daddy faced so many hardships to bring us up. I am unable to manage a single son.
At 55 Years: My daddy was so far sighted and planned so many things for us. He is one of his kind and unique.
At 60 Years: My daddy is great.
Thus, it took 56 Years to complete the cycle and come back to the 1st stage!
- baffled - surpresa
- bring up - educar
- cranky - rabujento
- daddy - pai
- everybody - todo mundo
- far sighted - visÃ£o de longo prazo
- good - bom
- hardship - dificuldade
- in line with current times - ultrapassado
- know - conhecer
- manage - cuidar, gerenciar
- nice - legal
- object - ser contra
- one of his kind - Ãºnico, ra
- put up with - aguentar, tolerar
- same - mesma coisa
- scared - com mÃªdo, assustada
- short tempered - estopim curto
- single son - filho Ãºnico
- unable - incapaz
- wonder - imaginar
- young - jovem
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2011286.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- High speed photography, bubble
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- A preguiça é um merda
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- Bruce Lee
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen