- Smart Lady
- The chief executive
- Go outside and play
- Esta é a obra que seu dízimo paga
- Promoção infernal
- God´s Second Mistake
- Crazy man
- The Miser
- Einstein, Picasso and George W. Bush
- Question and Answer
- What they did first
- Marriage and divorce
- Facebook Gems: Goodbye America, Hello New York
- A Baiana na sessao descarrego
- The Perfect Woman
- Strong and Weak
- Tragedy and Calamity
Have you ever been arrested?
An applicant was filling out a job application. When he came to the question, "Have you ever been arrested?" he wrote, "No."
The next question, intended for people who had answered in the affirmative to the previous question, was "Why?"
The applicant answered it anyway: "Never got caught."
- applicant - candidato
- fill out - preencher
- Have you ever been arrested? - Você já foi preso?
- job application - ficha de emprego
- never got caught - nunca me pegaram
- next - próxima
- people - pessoas
- write (write, wrote, written) - escrever
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2011221.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- High speed photography, bubble
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- A preguiça é um merda
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- Bruce Lee
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen