- The Chuck Norris Facts - Part 1
- What if there is a God........
- Making a difference
- The Efficiency Expert
- Ostrich and Giraffe
- Politicians and Diapers
- The New Baby
- What to look for
- Quite a few
- My doctor
- Would you look at that?
- EFR: What is a bank?
- I want a round trip ticket
- Cellular Phones
- Feeling Better
- Blonde jokes
- Jumping to Conclusions
- Listen to the voices inside of you
Have you ever been arrested?
An applicant was filling out a job application. When he came to the question, "Have you ever been arrested?" he wrote, "No."
The next question, intended for people who had answered in the affirmative to the previous question, was "Why?"
The applicant answered it anyway: "Never got caught."
- applicant - candidato
- fill out - preencher
- Have you ever been arrested? - Você já foi preso?
- job application - ficha de emprego
- never got caught - nunca me pegaram
- next - próxima
- people - pessoas
- write (write, wrote, written) - escrever
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2011221.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- High speed photography, bubble
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- A preguiça é um merda
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- Bruce Lee
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen