- Squirrels + Coffee
- Not your son
- When I said I wanted to be a comedian, they all laughed at me
- You know you are living in 2007 when...
- Question and Answer
- Barbie Q
- Caraleo! Monitor com caixa de som embutida
- Going Fishing
- Em caso de emergência, quebre o vidro
- Oh, give me a home...
- Tiny Letters to God
- Finger robber
- Let's Face It. English Is a Stupid Language
- Sao somente flores
- Arriving home very drunk
- The Worst Day of my life
- New Skin
- Tragedy and Calamity
Have you ever been arrested?
An applicant was filling out a job application. When he came to the question, "Have you ever been arrested?" he wrote, "No."
The next question, intended for people who had answered in the affirmative to the previous question, was "Why?"
The applicant answered it anyway: "Never got caught."
- applicant - candidato
- fill out - preencher
- Have you ever been arrested? - Você já foi preso?
- job application - ficha de emprego
- never got caught - nunca me pegaram
- next - próxima
- people - pessoas
- write (write, wrote, written) - escrever
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2011221.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- High speed photography, bubble
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- A preguiça é um merda
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- Bruce Lee
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen