- The Chuck Norris Facts - Part 7
- Bad Habits
- Missing husband
- Taking a woman to bed
- Zen thoughts - Never
- You can read this
- At School
- Strange but Interesting Facts (3)
- The Weather Man
- Two ways to live
- The Bathtub Test
- Games pictures: Tetris
- Truths (2)
- The five rules of Socialism
- A Letter From School
- The nymphomaniac 2
Have you ever been arrested?
An applicant was filling out a job application. When he came to the question, "Have you ever been arrested?" he wrote, "No."
The next question, intended for people who had answered in the affirmative to the previous question, was "Why?"
The applicant answered it anyway: "Never got caught."
- applicant - candidato
- fill out - preencher
- Have you ever been arrested? - Você já foi preso?
- job application - ficha de emprego
- never got caught - nunca me pegaram
- next - próxima
- people - pessoas
- write (write, wrote, written) - escrever
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2011221.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- High speed photography, bubble
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- A preguiça é um merda
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- Bruce Lee
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen