- The secret to a truly contented marriage - love it!!
- Calvin and Hobbes (Bill Watterson)
- Stretching the Truth
- Man's best friend
- Jokes in prison
- Tiny Letters to God
- EFR: Right bait
- The Priest
- Say a Little Prayer
- 10 inventions by blondes
- More Elephants
- Good Trade
- Autobots: Myth busted
- The mood ring
- Facebook Gems: Goodbye America, Hello New York
- Turn toaster sideways, get grilled cheese
A guy walks into a post office one day to see a very well-dressed, middle-aged, balding man standing at the counter methodically placing "Love" stamps on a huge stack of bright pink envelopes. Each envelope has hearts all over it. The man then takes out a perfume bottle and starts spraying scent all over them.
His curiosity getting the better of him, he goes up to the balding man and asks him what he is doing. The man says "I'm sending out 1,000 Valentines cards signed, 'Guess who?'"
"But why?" asks the man.
"I'm a divorce lawyer," the man replies.
- balding man - homem que está ficando careca
- bottle - garrafa
- bright - brilhante
- counter - balcão
- guess who? - adivinhe quem?
- guy - um cara, uma pessoa
- heart - coração
- huge stack - pilha enorme
- lawyer - advogado
- middle-aged - de meia idade
- pink - rosa
- place - colocar
- post-office - correio
- scent - cheiro
- see (see, saw, seen) - ver
- stamp - selo
- standing - de pé
- take out - tirar
- valentine cards - cartão do dia dos namorados
- well-dressed - bem vestido
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2011069.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- High speed photography, bubble
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- A preguiça é um merda
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- Bruce Lee
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen