- Change the world
- Eye Testing
- Perks of being over 40 (part 2)
- At the Psychiatrist (2)
- Daily forgiveness
- Advice From the Coach
- E-Mail breast Icons
- Little old lady
- Three Things (5)
- Mixed emotions
- Converting to Christianity
- Boat! Land!
- The bull
- Popular Wisdom
- The secret to a truly contented marriage - love it!!
- The Boss
- Awww, how cute.
You know, doctors can be so frustrating. You wait a month and a half for an appointment, and he says, "I wish you had come to me sooner."
- appointment - consulta
- half - meio
- say - dizer
- soon - cedo (sooner = mais cedo)
- wait - esperar
- wish - desejar, querer
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2011151.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- High speed photography, bubble
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- A preguiça é um merda
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- Bruce Lee
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen