- Instead of saying: Someone's life was saved
- The Rules
- Smart People
- The Eskimos
- What a diamond is
- Our problems
- Tooth Fairy
- The bees and the flowers
- Most caring child
- Awww, how cute.
- Flight emergencies
- I'll believe corportations...
- The wife is not speaking to me
- iPhone 4s nacional vs iPhone 4s americano
- The Telephone Man
- Em caso de emergência, quebre o vidro
- Politicians and Diapers
- Successful Business
Outraged by the high fees her computer consultants charged, a friend asked my dad which service he used. "My sons," he said. "They both have degrees in computer science."
"So you get that kind of work done for nothing," the friend marveled.
Dad smiled. "Actually, I figured it cost me about $40,000 for my kids to fix my computer for free."
- actually - de fato, realmente
- both - ambos
- charge - cobrar
- cost (cost, cost, cost) - custar
- degree - diploma
- fee - preço cobrado por um serviço
- fix - consertar, reparar
- for free - de graça
- friend - amigo
- high - alto
- kids - filho
- kind - tipo
- outraged - indignado
- smile - sorrir
- son - filho
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2011336.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- High speed photography, bubble
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- A preguiça é um merda
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- Bruce Lee
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen