- Sex Pills
- Sense of humor
- Little Johnny and the Essay
- Blonde jokes
- Celebrating his 100th birthday
- Ostrich and Giraffe
- One Liners
- First day at school
- Loaded Gun
- The Surgery
- Free speech for all, even douche bags
- Dead birdie
- Why we love our kids (2)
- Leo Tolstoy
Four Worms and a lesson
A minister decided that a visual demonstration would add emphasis to his Sunday sermon.
Four worms were placed into four separate jars.
The first worm was put into a container of alcohol.
The second worm was put into a container of cigarette smoke.
The third worm was put into a container of chocolate syrup.
The fourth worm was put into a container of good clean soil.
At the conclusion of the sermon, the Minister reported the following results:
The first worm in alcohol - Dead.
The second worm in cigarette smoke -Dead
Third worm in chocolate syrup - Dead
Fourth worm in good clean soil - Alive.
So the Minister asked the congregation -
- What can you learn from this demonstration?
Maxine was sitting in the back, quickly raised her hand and said:
- As long as you drink, smoke and eat chocolate, you won't have worms!
That pretty much ended the service
- clean - limpo
- jar - jarra, vaso, vidro
- learn (learn, learnt, learnt) - aprender
- placed - colocado
- put (put, put, put) - colocado
- smoke - fumar, fumaça
- soil - solo
- worm - verme
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2011289.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- High speed photography, bubble
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- A preguiça é um merda
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- Bruce Lee
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen