- Changing the World
- Conexão local: Um cabo de rede está desconectado
- Did you ever stop and wonder?
- EFR: What's your age?
- Give me my money
- Two Princes - Spin Doctors
- The Surgery
- Speaking English is hazardous to your health
- Want a day off work?
- Lost objects
- Certas amizades valem a pena
- If not for sits, why is it made of warm?
- About dogs
- Two ways to live
- The Rural Pub
- One dollar a piece
- The Lazy Husband
Explain the kids
There was this couple that had been married for 20 years. Every time they made love the husband always insisted on shutting off the light. Well, after 20 years the wife felt this was ridiculous. She figured she would break him out of this crazy habit. So one night, while they were in the middle of a wild, screaming, romantic session, she turned on the lights.
She looked down... and saw her husband was holding a battery-operated pleasure device... a vibrator! Soft, wonderful and larger than a real one.
She went completely ballistic. "You impotent bastard," She screamed at him,
- How could you be lying to me all of these years? You better explain yourself!
The husband looks her straight in the eyes and says calmly:
- I'll explain the toy . . . you explain the kids.
- break out of - acabar com, terminar
- couple - casal
- crazy - louco
- every time - todas as vezes
- feel (feel, felt, felt) - sentir
- husband - marido
- lie - mentir
- look down - olhar para baixo
- make love - fazer amor
- middle - meio
- scream - gritar
- shut off - apagar
- soft - macio
- straight - direto
- toy - brinquedo
- turn on - acender
- while - enquanto
- wife - esposa
- wild - louco, selvagem
- wonderful - maravilhoso
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2011074.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- High speed photography, bubble
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- A preguiça é um merda
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- Bruce Lee
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen