- Rooster Race
- Swapping horses
- And, he never overcharged!
- Missing the point
- The Artist
- Kids are the best
- The five rules of Socialism
- Mad Professor
- The father and the son
- Recovering from surgery
- Birthday present
- Explain the kids
- College Professor
- The Fisherman Piping
- What do atheist screm when having sex?
Money will buy a fine dog, but only kindness will make him wag his tail.
- buy (buy, bought, bought) - comprar
- kindness - gentileza
- money - dinheiro
- wag his tail - balançar o rabo
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2011145.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- High speed photography, bubble
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- A preguiça é um merda
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- Bruce Lee
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen