- The Brutal Truth!
- Climb the walls
- Kinda Fuzzy
- Cheap comes dear
- Doggie Dentist: How long have you had this cat stuck back there?
- Enemies to the west
- Real life Dilbert Quotes (2)
- New Virus
- Distress, n.:
- How will I manage after that?
- Little Johnny attacks the fridge
- The Sin of Lying
- Tag! You're it!
- Originality Laurence J. Peter
- The Chuck Norris Facts - Part 4
Doctor Terminology (3)
What they say: "Let me check your medical history."
What they are really thinking: "I want to see if you've paid your last bill before spending any more time with you".
- bill - conta
- check - verificar
- pay - pagar
- see (see, saw, seen) - ver
- spend - gastar
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2011230.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- High speed photography, bubble
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- A preguiça é um merda
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- Bruce Lee
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen