- Two Princes - Spin Doctors
- Humans and Animals
- Japanese Cousine
- My hair is falling out
- Need a Push
- The Cat and the Dog
- The Two Cannibals
- Gardening Rule
- Hiccup Cure
- How children think Of Their Dad In Different ages
- The Wolf and the Crane
- Win at tipping
- One day a girl ...
- I have to pee
- Never Lie To A Woman!
- The Confused Samaritan
Two rednecks are out ice fishing at their favorite fishing hole, just fishing quietly and drinking beer.
Almost silently, so as not to scare the fish, Mel says, "I think I'm going to divorce my wife - she hasn't spoken to me in over 2 months."
Earl continues slowly sipping his beer, then thoughtfully says, "You better think it over - women like that are hard to find."
- beer - cerveja
- drink (drink, drank, drunk) - beber
- fishing hole - buraco para pescar
- hard to find - difícil de encontrar
- ice fishing - pescando através de buracos no gelo
- rednecks - caipiras
- scare - assustar
- sipping - bebericando
- slowly - lentamente
- speak (speak, spoken, spoken) - falar
- think it over - repensar
- thoughtfully - pensativamente
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2011102.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- High speed photography, bubble
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- A preguiça é um merda
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- Bruce Lee
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen