- Schmidt's Observation
- What a diamond is
- Happy Mother's day to all the super moms out there!
- Report card
- Men and UFO
- The blonde in the library
- Ugliest Kid Ever
- Memory problems
- What is a dog?
- How they should change
- Amazing Paper Art By Peter Callesen
- Men and Smart Women
- Robert Kennedy - Extremists
- Trusting is over-rated
- Kid playing guitar
- Ponies are for pussies
- Great Ideas: Joystick
- Pay increase
- The husband lineup
Two rednecks are out ice fishing at their favorite fishing hole, just fishing quietly and drinking beer.
Almost silently, so as not to scare the fish, Mel says, "I think I'm going to divorce my wife - she hasn't spoken to me in over 2 months."
Earl continues slowly sipping his beer, then thoughtfully says, "You better think it over - women like that are hard to find."
- beer - cerveja
- drink (drink, drank, drunk) - beber
- fishing hole - buraco para pescar
- hard to find - difícil de encontrar
- ice fishing - pescando através de buracos no gelo
- rednecks - caipiras
- scare - assustar
- sipping - bebericando
- slowly - lentamente
- speak (speak, spoken, spoken) - falar
- think it over - repensar
- thoughtfully - pensativamente
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2011102.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- High speed photography, bubble
- A preguiça é um merda
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Bruce Lee
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen