- What other people see....
- Dog singer
- Flight emergencies
- Nutrition and Health
- Lubarsky's Law of Cybernetic Entomology
- Good News and Bad News
- God Loves Blondes
- Calling the Police
- All right
- Baby series: 2012-05-12
- Doctor Terminology (6)
- Mixed emotions
- Conexão local: Um cabo de rede está desconectado
- Win at tipping
- Mortal Kombat: Menstruality
- The Seagull
- The Brutal Truth!
Canadian Siamese Twins
Siamese twins walk into a pub in Vancouver, Canada and park themselves on a bar stool.
One of them says to the barkeeper, 'Don't mind us, we're joined at the hip. I'm John, he's Jim. Two Molson Canadian beers, draft please.'
The barkeeper, feeling slightly awkward, tries to make polite conversation while pouring the beers. 'Been on holiday yet, lads?' 'Off to England next month,' says John. 'We go to England every year and hire a car and drive for miles and miles, don't we, Jim?'
'Ah, England !' says the barkeeper. 'Wonderful country... the history, the beer, the culture...'
'Nah, we don't like all that British crap,' says John. ''Hamburgers & Molsons beer, that's us, eh Jim? And we can't stand the English - they're so arrogant and rude.'
'So why keep going to England ?' asks the barkeeper.
'It's the only chance Jim gets to drive.'
- awkward - sem graça
- barkeeper - atendente do bar
- bar stool - banco de bar
- beer - cerveja
- can't stand - não aguento
- country - país
- crap - porcaria, m...
- Don´t mind us - não se incomode conosco
- drive (drive, drove, driven) - dirigir
- hip - quadril
- hire - alugar
- holiday - férias
- join - juntar
- keep going to England - continuar indo à Inglaterra
- lads - rapazes
- make - fazer, entabular
- only chance - única chance
- polite conversation - conversa educada
- pour - servir
- say - dizer
- slightly - ligeiramente, um pouco
- try - tentar
- twin - gêmeo
- wonderful - maravilhoso
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2008340.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- High speed photography, bubble
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- A preguiça é um merda
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Bruce Lee
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen