- Awww, how cute.
- Awesome optical illusion: Girls colors
- Cannibals and Clowns
- Colored Folks
- The ages of women
- Do you know how to fit an elephant into a safeway bag?
- Three words
- Another man like me
- Why Men Shouldn't Write Advice Columns
- Originality Laurence J. Peter
- I don't think you understand the gravity of this situation
- Nut tree
- Kids are the best
- The Fawn and His Mother
- Changing people
- I am not procrastinating
Boss wants too much
For thirty years, Johnson had arrived at work at 9A.M. on the dot. He had never missed a day and was never late.
Consequently, when on one particular day 9 A.M. passed without Johnson's arrival, it caused a sensation. All work ceased, and the boss himself, looking at his watch and muttering, came out into the corridor.
Finally, precisely at ten, Johnson showed up, clothes dusty and torn, his face scratched and bruised, his glasses bent. He limped painfully to the time clock, punched in, and said, aware that all eyes were upon him, "I tripped and rolled down two flights of stairs in the subway. Nearly killed myself."
And the boss said, "And to roll down two flights of stairs took you a whole hour?"
- arrive - chegar
- bent - torto
- boss - chefe
- cease - parar
- dusty - empoeirado
- flight of stair - lance de escada
- glasses - óculos
- late - tarde
- limp - mancar
- miss - perder
- mutter - resmungar
- never - nunca
- on the dot - em ponto
- painfully - dolorosamente
- roll down - rolar
- scratch - arranhão
- subway - metrô
- torn - rasgado
- trip - tropeçar
- watch - relógio
- without - sem
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2011210.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- High speed photography, bubble
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- A preguiça é um merda
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- Bruce Lee
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen