- Leo Tolstoy
- How much will this cost me?
- Truths (4)
- What is the root of all evil?
- Time to Move
- What are you doing with the pig?
- Do you know how to fit an elephant into a safeway bag?
- Celebrating his 100th birthday
- The beast in me
- What if Deja Vu meant that you lost a life...
- Strange but Interesting Facts (3)
- Missing wife
- EFR: Cleanliness and honesty
- Questions heard at a library (3)
- Nutrition and Health
- Housework and Sex
Blondies, as always
The blonde's car had numerous dings from golfball size hailsstones that fell during a storm. She takes her car to the bodyshop for repairs and the mechanic says:
-- The damage isn't too bad, you could have fixed it yourself by blowing into the tailpipe.
Well the blonde thanks the guy for saving her some money, goes home and procedes to lay on the ground to blow into the tailpipe to get rid of all the dents. (She waits for the car to cool down... she's not a total idiot).
Her blonde friend is driving by and hits the brakes, rushes out of her car and screeches.
-- What the hell are you doing?
The first blonde explains the procedure of how the nice mechanic saved her some money and told her how she could repair the dings caused by hailstones by blowing into the tailpipe.
Her exasperated friend puts her hands on her hips, and says:
-- Don't you be so stupid. You have to roll up the windows first!
- blonde - loura
- blow - soprar
- cool down - esfriar
- damage - dano, prejuízo
- drive (drive, drove, driven) - dirigir
- fall (fall, fell, fallen) - cair
- fix - consertar
- get rid of - se livrar de
- ground - chão
- hailstone - granizo
- lay - deitar
- nice - legal
- roll up - subir
- save - economizar
- storm - tempestade
- tailpipe - cano de escapamento
- what the hell - que diabo ...
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2011092.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- High speed photography, bubble
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- A preguiça é um merda
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- Bruce Lee
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen