- The Third Law of Photography
- Blonde Education Department
- About dogs (4)
- New baby sister
- The chief executive
- Protest signs are an ineffectual of way of communicating
- Make no Questions
- Trusting is over-rated
- Bed and not bed
- The wise, the fool and the idiot
- Little old lady
- The Things you don't know
- For Couples
- Housework and Sex
- Give me my money
- Wise People
- The Truth
- Nature - Tree Pathway
- Kid playing guitar
Blondies, as always
The blonde's car had numerous dings from golfball size hailsstones that fell during a storm. She takes her car to the bodyshop for repairs and the mechanic says:
-- The damage isn't too bad, you could have fixed it yourself by blowing into the tailpipe.
Well the blonde thanks the guy for saving her some money, goes home and procedes to lay on the ground to blow into the tailpipe to get rid of all the dents. (She waits for the car to cool down... she's not a total idiot).
Her blonde friend is driving by and hits the brakes, rushes out of her car and screeches.
-- What the hell are you doing?
The first blonde explains the procedure of how the nice mechanic saved her some money and told her how she could repair the dings caused by hailstones by blowing into the tailpipe.
Her exasperated friend puts her hands on her hips, and says:
-- Don't you be so stupid. You have to roll up the windows first!
- blonde - loura
- blow - soprar
- cool down - esfriar
- damage - dano, prejuízo
- drive (drive, drove, driven) - dirigir
- fall (fall, fell, fallen) - cair
- fix - consertar
- get rid of - se livrar de
- ground - chão
- hailstone - granizo
- lay - deitar
- nice - legal
- roll up - subir
- save - economizar
- storm - tempestade
- tailpipe - cano de escapamento
- what the hell - que diabo ...
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2011092.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- High speed photography, bubble
- A preguiça é um merda
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Bruce Lee
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen