- The Lazy Husband
- You've been dead for ages
- Hiccup Cure
- Fiat 147
- Lighting captures
- How much will this cost me?
- Smart People
- Coisas que Você Deve Saber Antes de Entrar na Faculdade
- The Father and His Sons
- Changing people
- Frank - The Eternal Optimist
- Free consultancy
- EFR: Income Tax Department
- The New Baby
- Never too old
- Hug them for real
- The ultimate leader
- Three Blondes
Bad news, good news
The patient says, "Give me the bad news first!"
Doctor replies, "You've got AIDS."
"Oh, no! What could be worse than that?" asks the patient.
"You've also got Alzheimer's Disease."
Looking relieved the patient says, "Oh...Well, that's not so bad. At least I don't have AIDS."
- at least - ao menos
- bad news - más notícias
- disease - doença
- good news - boas notícias
- relieved - aliviado
- reply - responder
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2009138.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- High speed photography, bubble
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- A preguiça é um merda
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- Bruce Lee
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen