- Doctor Terminology (2)
- Birthday Anniversary
- Wait a minute!
- My Father is the Greatest!
- Computer Programs
- The Adopted Bird
- Exercise for the over 45 Year Olds
- In case of an emergency
- Understanding women (a man's perspective)
- Files: Evitar
- I sea what you did there
- Distress, n.:
- Enemies to the west
- Amazing Pictures of Nature
- And then I was like....
- Nymphomaniac Convention
- It's anamorphic art by Felice Varini
- Enough Said
At the kindergarten
A kindergarten pupil told his teacher he'd found a cat. She asked him if it was dead or alive.
"Dead." She was informed.
"How do you know?" she asked her pupil.
"Because I pissed in its ear and it didn't move," answered the child innocently.
"You did WHAT?!?" the teacher exclaimed in surprise.
"You know," explained the boy, "I leaned over and went 'Pssst!' and it didn't move."
- kindergarten - jardim da infância
- find (find, found, found) - achar
- dead - morto
- alive - vivo
- pissed - urinar
- pssst - fazer "psiu"
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2011171.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- High speed photography, bubble
- A preguiça é um merda
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Bruce Lee
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen