- Bad memory
- Speaking to the Driver
- The consultant
- The Bat and the Weasels
- Actual Call Center Conversations (2)
- Never say "I"
- EFR: Voices and visions
- Bad Investment
- The President and Miss America
- Between 2 blondes
- The great question
- Very good advice
- And yet, despite the look on my face
- The fly and the frog
- Four little animals
- Getting in Line
- My wife is an angel
- Where is this bus going?
At the kindergarten
A kindergarten pupil told his teacher he'd found a cat. She asked him if it was dead or alive.
"Dead." She was informed.
"How do you know?" she asked her pupil.
"Because I pissed in its ear and it didn't move," answered the child innocently.
"You did WHAT?!?" the teacher exclaimed in surprise.
"You know," explained the boy, "I leaned over and went 'Pssst!' and it didn't move."
- kindergarten - jardim da infância
- find (find, found, found) - achar
- dead - morto
- alive - vivo
- pissed - urinar
- pssst - fazer "psiu"
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2011171.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- High speed photography, bubble
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- A preguiça é um merda
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- Bruce Lee
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen