- My Father is the Greatest!
- Women's revenge
- Mirror, Mirror
- The Confused Samaritan
- About dogs (4)
- Life after death
- Thanks Fox News for keeping us infromed
- Stop Searching for the Blue
- Oh, give me a home...
- Congratulations on winning this week's lottery
- Marriage and Submarines
- The Perfect Woman
- Does your dog bite?
- Blonde jokes
- EFR: Cleanliness and honesty
- EFR: Indecision
- Converting to Christianity
- Doing what's right
At the funeral
Just before the funeral services, the undertaker came up to the very elderly widow and asked,
- How old was your husband?
- 98, she replied. Two years older than me.
- So you're 96, the undertaker commented.
- Hardly worth going home, is it?
before - antes
come up to - ir em direção a
elderly - idoso
hardly worth going home, is it? - nem vale a pena ir para casa, não?
husband - marido
reply - responder
undertaker - pessoa que cuida do funeral
widow - esposa
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2011182.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- High speed photography, bubble
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- A preguiça é um merda
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- Bruce Lee
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen