- What if Deja Vu meant that you lost a life...
- Look at the left image to make her spin clockwise and look at the right one to make her spin counterclockwise
- Poor Shrek
- Four Worms and a lesson
- Adam and Eve
- What's the name of that restaurant?
- From the series They exist: UP!
- mãe do baiano vai viajar pro exterior e pergunta ao filho:
- 10 Most Wanted
- Smart Sayings
- Going West
- Say a prayer
- The Lazy Husband
- Why we love our kids (2)
- Truth about Children
- Men and Sperm
At a public telephone
- I am sorry Sir, but I am in a terrible hurry. It's fifteen minutes you're using this telephone without saying a single word.
- I am "talking" to my wife.
- hurry - pressa
- I am sorry - Eu sinto muito
- say - dizer
- single word - uma palavra
- talk - falar, conversar
- wife - esposa
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2010213.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- High speed photography, bubble
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- A preguiça é um merda
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- Bruce Lee
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen