- The fly and the frog
- If not for sits, why is it made of warm?
- The Brutal Truth!
- The mood ring
- Cute Dog Pictures
- Football Practice
- Strange but Interesting Facts (4)
- Getting angry
- Student who obtained 0% on an exam (Part1)
- Idéais de pobre
- Doctor Terminology (4)
- Nature: amazing waterfall
- Thoughts from a man
- The Jerk
- Airline food
- Only Two Things Are Infinite
- Paying for sex
- The Hypocondriac
Did you hear about the guy that lost his left arm and leg in a car crash?
He's all right now.
- about - sobre
- car crash - acidente de carro
- guy - sujeito
- hear (hear, heard, heard) - ouvir
- left - esquerdo
- leg - perna
- lose (lose, lost, lost) - perder
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2011140.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- High speed photography, bubble
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- A preguiça é um merda
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- Bruce Lee
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen