- I forgot the keys
- Black eye in 3...2....
- Good Morning
- Failure and Success
- I love you, jerk
- The Lift
- Differences of Opinion
- Two Wolves
- Einstein and Mathematics
- Wrong number
- Mirror, Mirror
- Slayer of headphones
- Artificial Intelligence
- The Boss
- Philosophy of life Jerry Lewis
- Organizing things
- Blind man
When the store manager returned from lunch, he noticed his clerk's hand was bandaged, but before he could ask about the bandage, the clerk said he had some very good news for him.
"Guess what, sir?" the clerk said."I finally sold that terrible, ugly suit we've had so long!"
"Do you mean that repulsive pink-and-blue double-breasted thing?" the manager asked.
"That's the one!"
That's great!" the manager cried,"I thought we'd never get rid of that monstrosity! That had to be the ugliest suit we have ever had! But tell me. Why is your hand bandaged?"
"Oh," the clerk replied,"after I sold the guy that suit, his guide dog bit me."
- store manager - gerente da loja
- lunch - almoço
- notice - notar, observar
- hand - mão
- bandaged - enfaixada
- good news - boas notícias
- guess what - adivinha
- sell (sell, sold, sold) - vender
- ugly - feio
- cry (cried) - gritar
- get rid - ficar livre
- guide dog - cão guia de cegos
- bit (bit, bit, bitten) - morder
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2010245.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- High speed photography, bubble
- A preguiça é um merda
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Bruce Lee
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen