- Law Of Opposites
- The Truth
- Half of our legislators are crooks
- Paperless Office
- Doing what's right
- Cute nurses
- The Lion and the Mouse
- City workers
- Broken Arm
- Famous Last Words
- Kohl's does what?
- What if Deja Vu meant that you lost a life...
- The Sin of Lying
- The beat
- Memory problems
Tragedy and Calamity
A man asked another:
- What is the difference between tragedy and calamity?
The other answered:
- Tragedy is when your mother in law slips into an abyss and falls in the ocean. Calamity is when somebody rescues her.
- slip - escorregar
- abyss - abismo
- fall (fall, fell, fallen) - cair
- rescue - resgatar
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2010167.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- High speed photography, bubble
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- A preguiça é um merda
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- Bruce Lee
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen