- Win at tipping
- The Traveler and His Dog
- Mom, I just really need to focus on my art right now
- Descobri o que me faz engordar
- Lunch for nerds
- Estacionar... cada um faz como achar melhor
- When a man steals your wife
- No one invited me to the Avengers
- Father and daughter
- The Stork 2
- Deer Lord
- Daddy, where's Mommy?
- Two Wolves
- The guys from the tree
- The New
- Great Ideas: Joystick
- Cool hair
- The Barber
- Bad Habits
Too Many Words
A husband looking through the paper came upon a study that said women use more words than men.
Excited to prove to his wife that he had been right all along when he accused her of talking too much, he showed her the study results. It read "Men use about 15,000 words per day, but women use 30,000"
The wife thought for a while, then finally she said to her husband:
"It's because we have to repeat everything we say"
The husband said "What?"
- husband - marido
- paper - jornal
- think (think, thought, thought) - pensar
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2010125.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- High speed photography, bubble
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- A preguiça é um merda
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- Bruce Lee
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen