- Doing what's right
- Pink, Green and Yellow
- Coca Cola Evolution
- Esta é a obra que seu dízimo paga
- Bad memory
- Sex Drive
- The Stork
- Fun with the Penguins
- Kohl's does what?
- Malboro: transform!
- I'll believe corportations...
- Make English America's offical language
- The Boss
- Being nice to people
- Stress Management
- Types of People
A film crew was on location deep in the desert. One day an old Indian went up to the director and said,
- Tomorrow rain.
The next day it rained. A week later, the Indian went up to the director and said,
- Tomorrow storm.
The next day there was a hailstorm.
- This Indian is incredible,
said the director. He told his secretary to hire the Indian to predict the weather for the remaining of the shoot. However, after several successful predictions, the old Indian didn't show up for two weeks.
Finally the director sent for him.
- I have to shoot a big scene tomorrow, and I'm depending on you. What will the weather be like?
The Indian shrugged his shoulders.
- Don't know, he said. My radio is broken.
- film crew - equipe de filmagem
- storm - tempestade
- hire - contratar
- weather - tempo
- shoot - filmagens
- show up - aparecer, dar as caras
- shrugged his shoulders - deu de ombros
- break (break, broke, broken) - quebrado
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2010102.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- High speed photography, bubble
- A preguiça é um merda
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Bruce Lee
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen