- Baby Pigeons: How come we never see them?
- If Liza can marry two gay men, why can't I marry one?
- The Doctor and the Plumber
- Bank Robbery
- Mommy Test
- Cute nurses
- Offer master favority toy as token of friendship
- The Third Law of Photography
- The Pomegranate, Apple-Tree, and Bramble
- Truths (1)
- Never Lie To A Woman!
- The Stonecutters
- Crazy man
Tips On Love
Tips On Love From Those That Should Know
(all questions were answered by kids, age 5-10)
- What is the proper age to get married?
"Eighty-four, Because at that age, you don't have to work anymore, and you can spend all your time loving each other." (Judy,8)
"Once I'm done with kindergarten, I'm going to find me a wife." (Tom,5)
- proper age - melhor idade
- age - idade
- anymore - mais
- spend (spend, spent, spent) - gastar
- loving each other - amando um ao outro
- kindergarten - jardim da infância
- find (find, found, found) - encontrar
- wife - esposa
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2010092.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- High speed photography, bubble
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- A preguiça é um merda
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- Bruce Lee
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen