- Courage and foolishness
- The Drunk and the Police
- Terrible book
- Just checking
- Spare bomb
- Love in the digital age
- Being nice to people
- Florist Mistake
- The Telephone Man
- Oh, give me a home...
- EFR: How long to the next village?
- The Father and His Sons
- Jerry and his blonde wife
- Great Pictures of Animals
- Terrible book
- EFR: Cleanliness and honesty
- Zen thoughts - Never
Time to Move
Approaching eighty-five years of age, Mrs. Lipkowitz finally decided it was time to give up her apartment in New York and move to Miami. She was given the name of a Florida realtor, who enthusiastically drove her all over Miami, extolling the virtues of every apartment they looked at.
"And this one, what a steal," he rhapsodized,"the investment of a lifetime. Why, in ten years it's gonna be worth three times..."
"Sonny," interrupted Mrs. Lipkowitz,"at my age I don't even buy green bananas."
- age - idade
- give up - desistir de
- realtor - corretor
- drive (drive, drove, driven) - dirigir, conduzir
- extoll - exaltar
- what a steal - que barganha
- investment of a lifetime - excelente investimento
- will be worth - estará valendo
- sonny - filho
- I don't even buy green bananas - eu não compro nem bananas verdes
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2010086.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- High speed photography, bubble
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- A preguiça é um merda
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- Bruce Lee
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen