- How to heat up a slice of pizza
- The Fawn and His Mother
- Being nice to people
- Problems at Home
- Top Ten Requirements in a Man
- The Oxen and the Axle-Trees
- The idiot report
- Morre um programador web
- Changing the World
- April fool Jesus
- Grammar: You're, your
- Masquerade: The Amazing Camouflage Deceptions of World War II
- Why we love our kids (1)
If you want to get somewhere, you have to know where you want to go and how to get there. Then never, never, never give up.
The secret of life isn't what happens to you, but what you do with what happens to you.
Help other people to cope with their problems and your own will be easier to cope with.
Never use the word impossible seriously again. Toss it into the verbal wastebasket.
Self-trust is the first secret of success. So believe in and trust yourself.
Stand up to your obstacles and do something about them. You will find that they haven't half the strength you think they have.
Joy increases as you give it, and diminishes as you try to keep it for yourself. In giving it, you will accumulate a deposit of joy greater than you ever believed possible.
How you think about a problem is more important than the problem itself - so always think positively.
Go at life with abandon; give it all you've got. And life will give all it has to you.
Norman Vincent Peale
- get somewhere - chegar a algum lugar
- know (know, knew, known) - saber
- how to get there - como chegar lá
- give up - desistir
- happen - acontecer
- people - pessoas
- cope with - lidar com
- your own - os seus próprios
- easy - fácil
- again - novamente
- toss - jogar, arremessar
- wastebasket - lata de lixo
- self-trust - auto-confiança
- believe - acreditar
- trust - confiar
- half - metade
- strength - força
- think (think, thought, thought) - pensar
- joy - alegria
- increase - aumentar
- try - tentar
- keep - guardar
- life - vida
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2009110.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- High speed photography, bubble
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- A preguiça é um merda
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- Bruce Lee
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen