- A woman and a baby
- Halloween: Giving girls an excuse to dress like whores since 1983
- To be six again
- Truisms (2)
- Need a Push
- The Aged Memory from James Green
- God´s Second Mistake
- A cheerful heart is good medicine
- Quoting the Bible about marriage
- Another man like me
- Tag! You're it!
- Newspapers are losing credit
- Professionals and Amateurs
- The best time to plant a tree
- Changing history
- I can't, you're too high
- The Optimist Farmer and the Pessimist Neighbor
- Where do redheads come from?
If you want to get somewhere, you have to know where you want to go and how to get there. Then never, never, never give up.
The secret of life isn't what happens to you, but what you do with what happens to you.
Help other people to cope with their problems and your own will be easier to cope with.
Never use the word impossible seriously again. Toss it into the verbal wastebasket.
Self-trust is the first secret of success. So believe in and trust yourself.
Stand up to your obstacles and do something about them. You will find that they haven't half the strength you think they have.
Joy increases as you give it, and diminishes as you try to keep it for yourself. In giving it, you will accumulate a deposit of joy greater than you ever believed possible.
How you think about a problem is more important than the problem itself - so always think positively.
Go at life with abandon; give it all you've got. And life will give all it has to you.
Norman Vincent Peale
- get somewhere - chegar a algum lugar
- know (know, knew, known) - saber
- how to get there - como chegar lá
- give up - desistir
- happen - acontecer
- people - pessoas
- cope with - lidar com
- your own - os seus próprios
- easy - fácil
- again - novamente
- toss - jogar, arremessar
- wastebasket - lata de lixo
- self-trust - auto-confiança
- believe - acreditar
- trust - confiar
- half - metade
- strength - força
- think (think, thought, thought) - pensar
- joy - alegria
- increase - aumentar
- try - tentar
- keep - guardar
- life - vida
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2009110.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- High speed photography, bubble
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- A preguiça é um merda
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Bruce Lee
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen