- Zen and the Art of Bicycle Riding
- Don't beam me up Scotty, I'm taking a shiiiii...................
- At the Psychiatrist (1)
- Taking risks (2)
- What to do?
- Picture of animals
- ArchLinuxARM: LAMP installation
- Giving up smoking is the easiest thing to do
- Making a difference
- Four little animals
- A trip to Hawaii
- Qualifying for Heaven
- Where is this bus going?
- What other people see....
- There can be only Un
The Wolf and the Crane
A WOLF who had a bone stuck in his throat hired a Crane, for a large sum, to put her head into his mouth and draw out the bone. When the Crane had extracted the bone and demanded the promised payment, the Wolf, grinning and grinding his teeth, exclaimed: "Why, you have surely already had a sufficient recompense, in having been permitted to draw out your head in safety from the mouth and jaws of a wolf.
In serving the wicked, expect no reward, and be thankful if you escape injury for your pains.
- bone - osso
- stuck - agarrado
- throat - garganta
- hired - contratar
- crane - ave
- draw out - retirar
- grin - riso forçado
- grind - ranger
- safety - segurança
- mouth - boca
- jaws - mandíbulas
- wicked - mau, ruim
- reward - recompensa
- pains - dores
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2010067.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- High speed photography, bubble
- A preguiça é um merda
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Bruce Lee
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen