- One dollar a piece
- Zen Thoughts - You're unique
- Dump Truck from Chantier
- Burial in Jerusalem
- Cross eyed rottweiler
- Eu te dou um empurrão, mano!
- Nunca Senti Tanta Inveja
- The Door of Happiness
- Heaven for cats and mice
- Business Conventions
- Taking a woman to bed
- Tragedy and Calamity
- 7ft tall model: high five, low five
- Hearing problems
- The Sin of Lying
- Blood test
- The Jerk
The dog dies
Muldoon lived alone in the Irish countryside with only a pet dog for company.
One day the dog died, and Muldoon went to the parish priest and asked, "Father, my dog died. Could you say a mass for the poor creature?"
Father Patrick replied, "I'm afraid not; we cannot have services for an animal in the church. But there are some Baptists down the lane, and there's no telling' what they believe. Maybe they'll do something for the creature."
Muldoon said, "I'll go right away Father. Do you think $5,000 is enough to donate to them for the service?"
Father Patrick exclaimed, "Sweet Mary, Mother of Jesus! Why didn't you tell me the dog was Catholic?"
- alone - sozinho
- Irish - irlandês
- pet - animal de estimação
- mass - missa
- I´m afraid not - temo que não
- church - igreja
- lane - rua
- believe - acreditar
- enough - bastante, suficiente
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2010327.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- High speed photography, bubble
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- A preguiça é um merda
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- Bruce Lee
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen