- The Sea
- No need for a dentist in Arkansas
- Most Wanted
- Good News and Bad News
- Mad Professor
- A black man is talking to me, act normal
- Candlelight Dinner
- Idéais de pobre
- There are no crazy people at my tea party
- Strange but Interesting Facts (2)
- That sad moment when you realize: Your childhood is over
- Esta é a obra que seu dízimo paga
- Michael Dorman needs Alicia Keys
- I don't think you understand the gravity of this situation
- The Wolf and the Crane
- Little rabbit is so cute, he's learning spanish
- The Stonecutters
- The Eskimos
- Courage and foolishness
The dog dies
Muldoon lived alone in the Irish countryside with only a pet dog for company.
One day the dog died, and Muldoon went to the parish priest and asked, "Father, my dog died. Could you say a mass for the poor creature?"
Father Patrick replied, "I'm afraid not; we cannot have services for an animal in the church. But there are some Baptists down the lane, and there's no telling' what they believe. Maybe they'll do something for the creature."
Muldoon said, "I'll go right away Father. Do you think $5,000 is enough to donate to them for the service?"
Father Patrick exclaimed, "Sweet Mary, Mother of Jesus! Why didn't you tell me the dog was Catholic?"
- alone - sozinho
- Irish - irlandês
- pet - animal de estimação
- mass - missa
- I´m afraid not - temo que não
- church - igreja
- lane - rua
- believe - acreditar
- enough - bastante, suficiente
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2010327.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- High speed photography, bubble
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- A preguiça é um merda
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- Bruce Lee
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen