- Must help the wife
- The Pomegranate, Apple-Tree, and Bramble
- What is a dog?
- Questions heard at a library
- My Father is the Greatest!
- Jerry and his blonde wife
- How to get what you want
- The Barber
- Professionals and Amateurs
- The good doctor
- Baby series: 2012-05-12
- Facebook Facts: If the Eart was closer to the Sun
- Apples and Ideas
- Making Babies
- Life after death
- Math problems
The dog dies
Muldoon lived alone in the Irish countryside with only a pet dog for company.
One day the dog died, and Muldoon went to the parish priest and asked, "Father, my dog died. Could you say a mass for the poor creature?"
Father Patrick replied, "I'm afraid not; we cannot have services for an animal in the church. But there are some Baptists down the lane, and there's no telling' what they believe. Maybe they'll do something for the creature."
Muldoon said, "I'll go right away Father. Do you think $5,000 is enough to donate to them for the service?"
Father Patrick exclaimed, "Sweet Mary, Mother of Jesus! Why didn't you tell me the dog was Catholic?"
- alone - sozinho
- Irish - irlandês
- pet - animal de estimação
- mass - missa
- I´m afraid not - temo que não
- church - igreja
- lane - rua
- believe - acreditar
- enough - bastante, suficiente
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2010327.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- High speed photography, bubble
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- A preguiça é um merda
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- Bruce Lee
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen