- Easter Bunny is coming
- An exasperated mother
- The blondes strike again
- Making a bet at a bar
- Caraleo! Monitor com caixa de som embutida
- Clean Glass
- The Internet
- A estupidez não é considerada deficiência
- Treat everyone as special
- Explain the kids
- Thanks Fox News for keeping us infromed
- Good ideas Linus Pauling
- ORAÇÃO DAS MULHERES
- EFR: Speeding ticket
- My doctor
- Breaking wind
The dog dies
Muldoon lived alone in the Irish countryside with only a pet dog for company.
One day the dog died, and Muldoon went to the parish priest and asked, "Father, my dog died. Could you say a mass for the poor creature?"
Father Patrick replied, "I'm afraid not; we cannot have services for an animal in the church. But there are some Baptists down the lane, and there's no telling' what they believe. Maybe they'll do something for the creature."
Muldoon said, "I'll go right away Father. Do you think $5,000 is enough to donate to them for the service?"
Father Patrick exclaimed, "Sweet Mary, Mother of Jesus! Why didn't you tell me the dog was Catholic?"
- alone - sozinho
- Irish - irlandês
- pet - animal de estimação
- mass - missa
- I´m afraid not - temo que não
- church - igreja
- lane - rua
- believe - acreditar
- enough - bastante, suficiente
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2010327.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- High speed photography, bubble
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- A preguiça é um merda
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- Bruce Lee
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen