- More Elephants
- At the kindergarten
- Business Conventions
- The Final Exam
- The Stork 2
- An eye witness account from New York
- Men's Opinions
- Education is what remains
- Bad Luck
- How children think Of Their Dad In Different ages
- Sex Life
- Cute Dog Pictures
- Blonde jokes
- Stretching the Truth
- Man's best friend
- The greatest obstacle to discovery
- The Boss
The Blonde and the Sheep
Once upon a time, a blonde became so sick of hearing blonde jokes that she had her hair cut and dyed brown.
A few days later, as she was out driving around the countryside, she stopped her car to let a flock of sheep pass.
Admiring the cute wooly creatures, she said to the shepherd, "If I can guess how many sheep you have, can I take one?"
The shepherd, always the gentleman, said, "Sure!"
The blonde thought for a moment and, for no discernible reason, said, "352."
This being the correct number, the shepherd was, understandably, totally amazed, and exclaimed, "You're right! O.K., I'll keep to my end of the deal. Take your pick of my flock."
The blonde carefully considered the entire flock and finally picked the one that was by far cuter and more playful than any of the others.
When she was done, the shepherd turned to her and said, "O.K., now I have a proposition for you. If I can guess your true hair color, can I have my dog back?"
- blonde - loura
- once upon a time - era uma vez
- sick - doente, cansada
- hear (hear, heard, heard) - ouvir
- joke - piada
- hair cut - cabelo cortado
- dyed brown - tingido de castanho
- drive - dirigir
- countryside - campo, interior
- stop - parar
- sheep - ovelhas
- flock - rebanho
- cute - bonitinha
- wooly - de lã
- shepherd - pastor
- guess - adivinhar
- think (think, thought, thought) - pensar
- reason - razão
- understandably - compreensivelmente
- amazed - surpreso
- deal - acordo
- pick - escolher
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2010071.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- High speed photography, bubble
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- A preguiça é um merda
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- Bruce Lee
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen