- The Pope
- The Man and the Lion
- Why we love our kids (3)
- Women Are Evil By Nature
- For Couples
- Offer master favority toy as token of friendship
- What the words really mean
- Doctor terminology (I)
- Male inteligence
- Barking Dogs
- Hearing problems
- He does the dishes
- Student who obtained 0% on an exam (Part1)
The Baby Girl and the Baby Boy
Two babies were sat in their cribs, when one baby shouted to the other, "Are you a little girl or a little boy?"
"I don't know," replied the other baby, throwing it's hands in the air. "I don't know how to tell the difference."
"Well, I do," said the first baby excitedly. He carefully maneuvered himself into the other baby's crib, then lifted the blankets. After a couple of moments, he resurfaced with a big grin on his face. "You're a little girl, and I'm a little boy," he said proudly.
"Oh, you're ever so clever," cooed the baby girl, "but how can you tell?"
"It's quite easy really," replied the baby boy. "You've got pink booties, and I've got blue ones!"
- crib - berço
- shout - gritar
- throw - jogar
- tell the difference - diferenciar
- maneuver - manobrar
- lift - levantar
- blanket - cobertor
- proud(ly) - orgulhosamente
- clever - inteligente
- pink - rosa
Copyright from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2010308.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- High speed photography, bubble
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- A preguiça é um merda
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- Bruce Lee
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen