- Truths (2)
- One Liners
- A dying grandmother
- Why the dinosaurs died?
- None of your business
- Little Johnny and Mother's Day
- Kids are the best
- The Joke's On Whom?
- A femea sempre vai mandar em casa
- I don't always test my code... but when I do it, I do it in production
- Instead of saying: Someone's life was saved
- iPhone 4s nacional vs iPhone 4s americano
- Getting angry
- The five rules of Socialism
- How much will this cost me?
- The President
The Baby Girl and the Baby Boy
Two babies were sat in their cribs, when one baby shouted to the other, "Are you a little girl or a little boy?"
"I don't know," replied the other baby, throwing it's hands in the air. "I don't know how to tell the difference."
"Well, I do," said the first baby excitedly. He carefully maneuvered himself into the other baby's crib, then lifted the blankets. After a couple of moments, he resurfaced with a big grin on his face. "You're a little girl, and I'm a little boy," he said proudly.
"Oh, you're ever so clever," cooed the baby girl, "but how can you tell?"
"It's quite easy really," replied the baby boy. "You've got pink booties, and I've got blue ones!"
- crib - berço
- shout - gritar
- throw - jogar
- tell the difference - diferenciar
- maneuver - manobrar
- lift - levantar
- blanket - cobertor
- proud(ly) - orgulhosamente
- clever - inteligente
- pink - rosa
Copyright from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2010308.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- High speed photography, bubble
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- A preguiça é um merda
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- Bruce Lee
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen