- How they should change
- Little old lady
- Money to burn
- Changing people
- German Birth Control
- Em caso de emergência, quebre o vidro
- EFR: Who shot Abraham Lincoln
- The Drunk and the Police
- Nut tree
- Climbing Turtle
- One Liners
- Caraleo! Monitor com caixa de som embutida
- Change the world
- Why the dinosaurs died?
- Top Ten Things Men Understand about Women
- Be Sure to Count Those Instruments
- In Heaven
- The Chuck Norris Facts - Part 4
The Baby Girl and the Baby Boy
Two babies were sat in their cribs, when one baby shouted to the other, "Are you a little girl or a little boy?"
"I don't know," replied the other baby, throwing it's hands in the air. "I don't know how to tell the difference."
"Well, I do," said the first baby excitedly. He carefully maneuvered himself into the other baby's crib, then lifted the blankets. After a couple of moments, he resurfaced with a big grin on his face. "You're a little girl, and I'm a little boy," he said proudly.
"Oh, you're ever so clever," cooed the baby girl, "but how can you tell?"
"It's quite easy really," replied the baby boy. "You've got pink booties, and I've got blue ones!"
- crib - berço
- shout - gritar
- throw - jogar
- tell the difference - diferenciar
- maneuver - manobrar
- lift - levantar
- blanket - cobertor
- proud(ly) - orgulhosamente
- clever - inteligente
- pink - rosa
Copyright from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2010308.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- High speed photography, bubble
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- A preguiça é um merda
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- Bruce Lee
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen