- Keep honking, I'm deaf
- The weather out there is terrible
- Potencialmente X Realmente
- Middle Age
- Missing husband
- Chá de cogumelo
- The Prisoner
- Questions tourists ask
- A Letter From School
- The Chuck Norris Facts - Part 4
- Truths (2)
- Blind man
- EFR: Judging by disappearances
- Why don't you get a real job?
The Ants and the Grasshopper
THE ANTS were spending a fine winters day drying grain collected in the summertime.
A Grasshopper, perishing with famine, passed by and earnestly begged for a little food. The Ants inquired of him, "Why did you not treasure up food during the summer?
He replied, "I had not leisure enough. I passed the days in singing. They then said in derision: "If you were foolish enough to sing all the summer, you must dance supperless to bed in the winter.
- ant - formiga
- dry - secar
- grain - grão
- summertime - verão
- grasshopper - cigarra
- perish - perecer
- beg - implorar, suplicar
- treasure up food - acumular comida
- leisure - lazer
- sing - cantar
- derision - desprezo
- fool - tolo
- supperless - sem jantar
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2010304.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- High speed photography, bubble
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- A preguiça é um merda
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- Bruce Lee
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen