- Spelling Counts...
- Beaker scream
- New Skin
- Life after death
- Give me my money
- I can't remember anything
- Nothing on from the waist down
- Treat everyone as special
- Praise Winkle
- Changing people
- Getting Old
- Easter Bunny is coming
- Things we can learn from a dog
A three-year-old went with his dad to see a litter of kittens. On returning home, he breathlessly informed his mother that there were two boy kittens and two girl kittens.
"How did you know?" his mother asked.
"Daddy picked them up and looked underneath," he replied. "I think it's printed on the bottom."
- dad - pai
- litter - ninhada
- kitten - filhotinho
- breathlessly - ofegante
- pick up - pegar
- look - olhar
- underneath - embaixo
- printed - impresso
- bottom - parte de baixo
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2010251.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- High speed photography, bubble
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- A preguiça é um merda
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- Bruce Lee
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen