- The Chuck Norris Facts - Part 2
- The Baby Girl and the Baby Boy
- How to make a conductor
- A long journey
- EFR: What is a bank?
- A femea sempre vai mandar em casa
- Grass Eater
- The Chuck Norris Facts - Part 5
- None of your business
- Caraleo! Monitor com caixa de som embutida
- The Lion and the Mouse
- A good wife
- Top Ten Things Men Understand about Women
- Going out
- Top Ten Requirements in a Man
- Strange but Interesting Facts (3)
- Two Things
Seven Wonders of the World
A group of students were asked to list what they thought were the present "Seven Wonders of the World." Though there were some disagreements, the following received the most votes:
- Egypt's Great Pyramids
- Taj Mahal
- Grand Canyon
- Panama Canal
- Empire State Building
- St. Peter's Basilica
- China's Great Wall
While gathering the votes, the teacher noted that one student had not finished her paper yet. So she asked the girl if she was having trouble with her list.
The girl replied, "Yes, a little. I couldn't quite make up my mind because there were so many."
The teacher said, "Well, tell us what you have, and maybe we can help."
The girl hesitated, then read, "I think the 'Seven Wonders of the World' are:"
- to see
- to hear
- to touch
- to taste
- to feel
- to laugh
- and to love
The room was so quiet you could have heard a pin drop. The things we overlook as simple and ordinary and that we take for granted are truly wondrous!
A gentle reminder - that the most precious things in life cannot be built by hand or bought by man. "Each day comes bearing its own gifts. Untie the ribbons."
- think (think, thought, thought) - pensar
- wonder - maravilha
- though - embora
- disagreement - discordância
- gather - coletar, reunir
- trouble - problemas
- make up my mind - decidir-me
- taste - paladar, gosto
- feel - sentir
- laugh - rir
- pin drop - alfinete cair
- overlook - não prestar atenção, desconsiderar
- take for granted - assumir como certo
- wondrous - maravilhoso
- reminder - lembrete
- ribbons - laços, fitas
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2010250.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- High speed photography, bubble
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- A preguiça é um merda
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- Bruce Lee
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen