- EFR: What's your age?
- Baby Pigeons: How come we never see them?
- Drugs and alcohol is not the answer
- Vinganca eh um prato que deve ser servido frio
- The weather out there is terrible
- New Skin
- An eye witness account from New York
- EFR: Who shot Abraham Lincoln
- Oh look! Your vehicle is in need of a service!
- Christianity, Do you know what it means?
- The car is ruined
- Five reasons to believe computers are female
- I can't remember anything
- What to look for
- Baby series: 2012-05-12
- My Father can't stand her
- How to get what you want
Questions heard at a library (2)
Patron: "I got a quote from a book I turned in last week but I forgot to write down the author and title. It's big and red and I found it on the top shelf. Can you find it for me?"
Mental answer: "Books classified by color are shelved downstairs in the [non-existent] third sub-basement."
Audible answer: "What were you looking for when you found the book the first time?"
- quote - citação
- turned in - entreguei
- week - semana
- forget (forget, forgot, forgotten) - esquecer
- find (find, found, found) - encontrar, achar
shelved - colocados nas estantes
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2010218.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- High speed photography, bubble
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- A preguiça é um merda
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Bruce Lee
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen