- Personally, I blame the parents
- Ponies are for pussies
- Park bench
- The right medicine
- Diary Entries Of A Young Woman On A Cruise Ship
- Slayer of headphones
- Of Life and Frogs
- Cheap comes dear
- Married men should forget their mistakes
- A quarter of a century
- The Miser
- I gave that bitch a kingdom
- Wrong number
- Three women in trouble
- You got it, babe
- Two and two
- Homer Logic: Next weekend.....
- If God hates fags, why are we so cute?
Question and Answer
Q. What's a mixed feeling?
A. When you see your mother-in-law backing off a cliff in your new car.
Q. What's the height of conceit?
A. Having an orgasm and calling out your own name.
Q. Why do most women pay more attention to their appearance than improving their minds?
A. Because most men are stupid but few are blind.
- mixed feeling - sentimentos confusos, misturados
- mother-in-law - sogra
- back off - dar ré
- cliff - penhasco
- height of conceit - cúmulo do orgulho
- call out - chamar, gritar
- improve - aperfeiçoar
- mind - mente
- blind - cego
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2010216.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- High speed photography, bubble
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- A preguiça é um merda
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- Bruce Lee
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen