- Too good to be true
- EFR: What's the meaning of this?
- Three Wishes
- Authentic Newspaper Headlines (4)
- Tu nunca aprendes
- The Drugstore
- Would you still love me?
- The Talking animals
- Things Worth Having
- Questions heard at a library (2)
- At the Psychiatrist (1)
- Scratch a dog
- The Great Essentials of Life
- The Sea
- Homer Logic: I'm in no condition to drive
Question and Answer
Q. What's a mixed feeling?
A. When you see your mother-in-law backing off a cliff in your new car.
Q. What's the height of conceit?
A. Having an orgasm and calling out your own name.
Q. Why do most women pay more attention to their appearance than improving their minds?
A. Because most men are stupid but few are blind.
- mixed feeling - sentimentos confusos, misturados
- mother-in-law - sogra
- back off - dar ré
- cliff - penhasco
- height of conceit - cúmulo do orgulho
- call out - chamar, gritar
- improve - aperfeiçoar
- mind - mente
- blind - cego
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2010216.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- High speed photography, bubble
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- A preguiça é um merda
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- Bruce Lee
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen