- Lost objects
- O Banco de Dados
- Doctor Terminology (6)
- Como funciona o socialismo
- Descobri o que me faz engordar
- Where is this bus going?
- Count your blessings!
- I love you, jerk
- Stupid Questions
- A black man is talking to me, act normal
- Memory problems
- On the Scale
- The Sea
- How many words does a woman use every day?
- EFR: The wrong people
Three blondes walk into a bar and ask the bartender for three shots of tequila. He looks at them and says "OK" and pours their shots.
They all clink glasses and and yell "51 days!" Then they proceed to slam the shots, looking very self-satisfied. They look back to the bartender and decide to order another round. This time they pick up the glasses again and, more gleefully yell " Only 51 days!"
The bartender finally can't stand wondering what they are talking about and asks them what they mean by Only 51 days.
One of the blondes looks at him and says "Well," looking very smug. "We "We just finished a jigsaw puzzle. It took us Only 51 Days.....and on the box it said 4-7 years"
- blondes - louras
- pour - servir
- clink glasses - tocar os copos
- yell - gritar
- order - pedir
- wonder - imaginar
- smug - satisfeita
- jigsaw puzzle - quebra-cabeças
- box - caixa
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2010215.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- High speed photography, bubble
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- A preguiça é um merda
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- Bruce Lee
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen