- Democracy: Let's check this myth
- Frases da Semana
- The Stork
- Money to burn
- About dogs (2)
- Only Two Things Are Infinite
- The Photographer
- Candlelight Dinner
- Grass Eater
- Three Guys at the Pearly Gates
- Why the dinosaurs died?
- 3 Things (3)
- Courage and foolishness
- Kid playing guitar
- May you have enough happiness
- Daily forgiveness
- Silver anniversary
A blonde went into a pizza parlor. When she said that she'd like a medium pizza, the clerk asked her how many pieces she'd like to have it cut into: six or twelve.
Oh, goodness, six please, said the blonde. I don't think I could ever eat twelve.
- blonde - loura
- pizza parlor - pizzaria
- clerk - atendente
- pieces - pedaços
- how many - quantos
- I don't think I could ever - Eu jamais poderia ...
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2010198.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- High speed photography, bubble
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- A preguiça é um merda
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- Bruce Lee
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen