- Stupid is as stupid does
- Spoiled girl
- Burial in Jerusalem
- Better Idiots
- Successful Business
- Most Wanted
- The Joke's On Whom?
- Fill in the blanks
- The Things you don't know
- An eye witness account from New York
- Speaking English is hazardous to your health
- EFR: Still on the list
- Lunch for nerds
- Strange but Interesting Facts (4)
- Pet dog
- The consultant
- Courage and foolishness
A building contractor was being paid by the week. One day he approached the owner of the property and held up the check he'd been given. "This is two hundred dollars less than we agreed on," he said.
"I know," the owner said, "But last week I overpaid you two hundred dollars, and you never complained."
The contractor said, "Well, I don't mind an occasional mistake. But when it gets to be a habit, I feel I have to call it to your attention."
- building contractor - empreiteiro
- pay (pay, paid, paid) - pago
- by the week - por semana
- owner - dono, proprietário
- less - menos
- agree - concordar
- overpay - pagar a mais
- complain - reclamar
- mistake - erro
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2010189.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- High speed photography, bubble
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- A preguiça é um merda
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- Bruce Lee
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen