- Three Things (2)
- Curious facts
- What do atheist screm when having sex?
- Watch the step
- Truths (4)
- Does your dog bite?
- O balão
- The Efficiency Expert
- Teaching: we're not in it for the income, we're in it for the outcome
- Candlelight Dinner
- Because holding on with your hands is too maintream
- Tag! You're it!
- If not for sits, why is it made of warm?
- Missing the point
- Where is Perchek?
- Facebook Facts: If the Eart was closer to the Sun
- Doing a Job Theodore Roosevelt
- Quite a few
Nothing in the known universe travels faster than a bad check.
It has recently been discovered that research causes cancer in rats.
A diplomat is someone who can tell you to go to hell and make you feel happy to be on your way.
- known - conhecido
- travel - viajar
- faster - mais rápido que
- bad check - cheque sem fundos
- research - pesquisa
- tell (tell, told, told) - dizer
- hell - inferno
- on your way - a caminho
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2010182.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- High speed photography, bubble
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- A preguiça é um merda
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- Bruce Lee
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen