- The Internet
- Listen to the voices inside of you
- Artificial Intelligence
- The Boy Hunting Locusts
- It's anamorphic art by Felice Varini
- Too Fast
- The Two Cannibals
- Good Morning
- Lost objects
- Half of our legislators are crooks
- EFR: The wrong people
- You've Got Mail
- The Penguins
- This relationship is going to kill me
- The Bible and Darwin's Origin of Species
- Grass Eater
- Death notice
One dollar a piece
Two Irish farmers bought a truckload of watermelons, paying one dollar a piece for them.
Then they drove to the market and sold all their melons for the SAME price ($1) they'd paid for them.
After counting their money at the end of the day, they realize they'd ended up with no more money than they'd started with.
"See!" said one."I told you we shoulda got a bigger truck."
- Irish - irlandês (os irlandeses são as vítimas das piadas na Inglaterra e Estados Unidos)
- truckload - carga (de caminhão)
- drive (drive, drove, driven) - dirigir
- sell (sell, sold, sold) - vender
- pay (pay, paid, paid) - pagar
- end up - acabar com
- bigger truck - caminhão maior
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2010180.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- High speed photography, bubble
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- A preguiça é um merda
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- Bruce Lee
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen