- Marriage Problems
- Common Wisdom
- Scientific power Martin Luther King Jr
- How to scare away the elephants
- Truths (2)
- Long celebration
- Say a prayer
- Organizing things
- The Five Secrets To A Great Relationship
- Our problems
- The Screensaver
- The Bear and the Two Travelers
- My friend is coming for supper
- Endereço do Proxy
- Notice to Employees (Includes Part Time Workers)
- Never say "I"
Oh, give me a home...
A woman was worried whether or not her dead husband made it to heaven, so she prays earnstly for God to allow him to speak to her "Hello Margaret, this is Fred."
"Fred!" she exclaimed. "I just have to know if you're happy there in the afterlife. What's it like there?"
"Ooooooh, it's much more beautiful here than I ever imagined," Fred answered. "The sky is bluer, the air is cleaner, and the pastures are much more lush and green than I ever expected. I lack for nothing; the only thing we do, all day long, are eat and sleep, eat and sleep, over and over."
"Thank God, you made it to heaven," his wife cried.
"Heaven?" he answered. "I'm a buffalo in Montana."
- worry - preocupar
- dead - falecido
- husband - marido
- heaven - paraíso
- pray - rezar
- allow - permitir
- speak (speak, spoke, spoken) - falar
- happy - feliz
- afterlife - vida depois da morte
- sky - céu
- pastures - pastagens
- lack - faltar
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2010178.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- High speed photography, bubble
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- A preguiça é um merda
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- Bruce Lee
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen