- DISTINCT OR EXTINCT!
- Amazing Paper Art By Peter Callesen
- Leo Tolstoy
- Bank Robbery
- Poor Shrek
- Another Man like me
- Just give him a blindfold
- Gotta have fun
- God´s Second Mistake
- Zen thoughts - We are born naked
- Bad Customers
- Law Of Opposites
- Strange but Interesting Facts (6)
- Married life
- Nature - Tree Pathway
There was a huge nut tree by the cemetery fence. One day two boys filled up a bucketful of nuts and sat down by the tree, out of sight, and began dividing the nuts. "One for you, one for me. One for you, one for me," said one boy. The bucket was so full, several rolled out towards the fence.
Cycling down the road by the cemetery was a third boy. As he passed, he thought he heard voices from inside the cemetery. He slowed down to investigate. Sure enough, he heard, "One for you, one for me. One for you." He knew what it was. "Oh my!!" he shuddered, "It's Satan and St. Peter dividing the souls at the cemetery!"
He cycled down the road and found an old man with a cane, hobbling along. "Come quick!" he said, "You won't believe what I heard. Satan and St. Peter are down at the cemetery dividing the souls."
The man said, "Shoo, you brat! Can't you see I'm finding it hard to walk as it is!" After several pleas, the man hobbled to the cemetery and heard, "One for you, one for me. One for you, one..." The old man whispered, "Boy, you've been tellin' the truth! Let's see if we can see the Devil himself."
Shivering with fear, they edged toward the fence, still unable to see anything, but they heard, "One for you, one for me. One for you, one for me, and one last one for you. That's all. Let's go get those nuts by the fence, and we'll be done."
They say the old guy made it to town 10 minutes before the boy!
- huge - enorme - enorme
- fence - valla, cerca - cerca
- bucketful of nuts - cubo lleno de nueces - balde cheio de nozes
- out of sight - fuera del alcance de la vista - fora do alcance da vista
- towards - hacia - na direcao da
- slow down - disminuir la velocidad - diminuir a velocidade
- souls - almas - almas
- shudder - temblar - tremer
- believe - creer - acreditar
- cane - palo, bastón - bengala
- brat - chico malo, bicho - moleque
- whisper - susurrar - sussurrar
- truth - verdad - verdade
- make it to town - llegar a la ciudad - chegar a cidade
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2010176.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- High speed photography, bubble
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- A preguiça é um merda
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- Bruce Lee
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen