- Stupid Questions
- Funny animated gitfs
- EFR: Consult with the veterinarian
- Extreme Measures
- Lunch for nerds
- Congratulations on winning this week's lottery
- The Pope
- Rushing to work
- Malboro: transform!
- Seven Wonders of the World
- How to clean your toilet
- Beautiful Things (Gabriel & Dresden Unplugged Mix) - Andain
- Enemies to the west
- The best kind of friend
- EFR: Judging by disappearances
- Tragedy and Calamity
- Computer Programmer Contest
- I have to pee
- The Seagull
Nothing on from the waist down
A man came walking up to his grandparent's house when he noticed his grandfather sitting on the porch, in a rocking chair, with nothing on from the waist down.
"Grandpa, what are you doing?" he exclaimed. The old man looked off in the distance without answering.
"Grandpa, what are you doing sitting out here with nothing on below the waist?" he asked again.
The old man slowly looked at him and said,"Well, last week I sat out here with no shirt on, and I got a stiff neck. This is your grandma's idea."
- waist - cintura
- grandfather - avô
- porch - varanda
- rocking chair - cadeira de balança
- waist down - da cintura para baixo
- slowly - lentamente
- week - semana
- shirt - camisa
- stiff neck - pescoço duro
- grandma's idea - idéia da sua avó
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2010172.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- High speed photography, bubble
- A preguiça é um merda
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Bruce Lee
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen