- Daddy, where's Mommy?
- Real life Dilbert Quotes (4)
- Iguazu Falls
- EFR: Still on the list
- The Elephants are Back
- The weather out there is terrible
- No more elephants
- Word of Honor
- Blind Man in Texas
- The Perfect Woman
- Airline food
- What a diamond is
- Pet dog
- ORAÇÃO DAS MULHERES
- Praise Winkle
- ArkansasL The natural stage
- Men and UFO
- Being right Wesley Atkinson
- EFR: The customer is always wrong
Never Too Late
It is never too late to give up our fears and prejudices. No way of thinking or doing, however ancient, can be trusted without proof.
What everybody echoes or in silence passes by as true today may turn out to be falsehood tomorrow, mere smoke of opinion, which some had trusted for a cloud that would sprinkle rain on their fields.
What other people say you cannot do, you try and find that you can.
Old deeds for old people, and new deeds for new.
Henry David Thoreau
- late - tarde
- give up - desistir
- fear - mędo
- prejudice - preconceito
- think (think, thought, thought) - pensar
- trust - confiar
- proof - prova
- true - verdade
- turn out to - converter-se em
- falsehood - falsidade
- cloud - nuvem
- rain - chuva
- field - campo
- deed - feito, façanha
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2010065.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- High speed photography, bubble
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- A preguiça é um merda
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- Bruce Lee
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen