- Fun with the Penguins
- Cool hair
- Radicals and breakers-down
- Loaded Gun
- The Worst Day of my life
- Broken Finger
- Turn toaster sideways, get grilled cheese
- Strange but Interesting Facts (6)
- Hard work
- Truths (4)
- Vices and Temptations
- More Elephants
- Qualifying for Heaven
- Malboro: transform!
- Asking for Money
- The fugitive
- Gotta have fun
My friend is coming for supper
"Honey," said this husband to his wife, "I invited a friend home for supper."
"What? Are you crazy? The house is a mess, I didn't go shopping, all the dishes are dirty, and I don't feel like cooking fancy meal!"
"I know all that."
"Then why did you invite a friend for supper?"
"Because the poor fool's thinking about getting married."
- honey - querida (docinho)
- husband - marido
- wife - esposa
- supper - jantar
- crazy - louco
- mess - bagunça
- dish - prato
- dirty - sujo
- fancy meal - refeição caprichada
- fool - idiota
- getting married - casar
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2010160.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- High speed photography, bubble
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- A preguiça é um merda
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- Bruce Lee
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen