- School and Learning
- Sao somente flores
- Nowlan's Theory
- Artificial Intelligence
- Being nice to people
- Little old lady
- Zen thoughts - Never
- Blind Man in Texas
- Hug them for real
- O balão
- Bad news, good news
- Zen thoughts - We are born naked
- No need for a dentist in Arkansas
- One day a girl...
- Beautiful Things (Gabriel & Dresden Unplugged Mix) - Andain
- Why Men Shouldn't Write Advice Columns
- Second Chance!
- Quoting the Bible about marriage
- What part did you get?
A pilot was utterly lost and decided to fly down through the clouds and try to figure out where he was.
When he finally got close to earth he saw miles and miles of fields, all looking exactly the same, except for one that had a man standing in the middle of it staring into the air.
The pilot decided to fly close to the man and ask him for directions. When the pilot came close enough to the man he shouted "Where am I?" the man in the field shouted back: "You are in a plane"
The pilot took another circle and shouted back "You must be an IT consultant"
Man in the field: "Why... Yes I am, how did you know"
Pilot: "While your answer is technically correct it doesn't tell me anything I don't already know"
Man in field: "You must be a business man"
Pilot: "Why... Yes I am, how did you know"
Man in field: "Because you don't know where you are, you don't know where you should go..... and all of a sudden it is all my fault!"
- utterly - totalmente, completamente
- lost - perdido
- cloud - nuvem
- figure out - descobrir
- close to - perto de
- see (see, saw, seen) - ver
- stare - olhar fixamente
- directions - orientação, instruções
- shout - gritar
- field - campo
- business man - homem de negócios
- all of a sudden - subitamente, de repente
- my fault - minha culpa
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2010117.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- High speed photography, bubble
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- A preguiça é um merda
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- Bruce Lee
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen