- Not sure if planking or stuck
- Grass Eater
- Changes in life
- Missing husband
- EFR: What is a bank?
- Um homem caminhava pela praia e tropeçou numa velha lâmpada.
- Big Foot
- I have to pee
- Facebook Gems: Goodbye America, Hello New York
- Two Wolves
- Meet Si Xingsong
- Gay Flight Attendant
- The Stork
- Of Life and Frogs
- Trusting is over-rated
- Living and Learning
- Einstein and Mathematics
- Enemies to the west
A pilot was utterly lost and decided to fly down through the clouds and try to figure out where he was.
When he finally got close to earth he saw miles and miles of fields, all looking exactly the same, except for one that had a man standing in the middle of it staring into the air.
The pilot decided to fly close to the man and ask him for directions. When the pilot came close enough to the man he shouted "Where am I?" the man in the field shouted back: "You are in a plane"
The pilot took another circle and shouted back "You must be an IT consultant"
Man in the field: "Why... Yes I am, how did you know"
Pilot: "While your answer is technically correct it doesn't tell me anything I don't already know"
Man in field: "You must be a business man"
Pilot: "Why... Yes I am, how did you know"
Man in field: "Because you don't know where you are, you don't know where you should go..... and all of a sudden it is all my fault!"
- utterly - totalmente, completamente
- lost - perdido
- cloud - nuvem
- figure out - descobrir
- close to - perto de
- see (see, saw, seen) - ver
- stare - olhar fixamente
- directions - orientação, instruções
- shout - gritar
- field - campo
- business man - homem de negócios
- all of a sudden - subitamente, de repente
- my fault - minha culpa
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2010117.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- High speed photography, bubble
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- A preguiça é um merda
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- Bruce Lee
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen