- Marriage Problems
- Drugs and alcohol is not the answer
- Choosing a melon
- Say a prayer
- How to clean your toilet
- Beautiful Things (Gabriel & Dresden Unplugged Mix) - Andain
- Calling the Police
- Office Help
- Goals Helmut Schmidt
- At the kindergarten
- Computer Programmer Contest
- Law 48: Assume Formlessness
- The President
- Three Little Words
- Nóis é capiria, mais nóis é instruído
- Blind man
- Good for your quiet time!
- The Barber
- Strange but Interesting Facts (4)
A pilot was utterly lost and decided to fly down through the clouds and try to figure out where he was.
When he finally got close to earth he saw miles and miles of fields, all looking exactly the same, except for one that had a man standing in the middle of it staring into the air.
The pilot decided to fly close to the man and ask him for directions. When the pilot came close enough to the man he shouted "Where am I?" the man in the field shouted back: "You are in a plane"
The pilot took another circle and shouted back "You must be an IT consultant"
Man in the field: "Why... Yes I am, how did you know"
Pilot: "While your answer is technically correct it doesn't tell me anything I don't already know"
Man in field: "You must be a business man"
Pilot: "Why... Yes I am, how did you know"
Man in field: "Because you don't know where you are, you don't know where you should go..... and all of a sudden it is all my fault!"
- utterly - totalmente, completamente
- lost - perdido
- cloud - nuvem
- figure out - descobrir
- close to - perto de
- see (see, saw, seen) - ver
- stare - olhar fixamente
- directions - orientação, instruções
- shout - gritar
- field - campo
- business man - homem de negócios
- all of a sudden - subitamente, de repente
- my fault - minha culpa
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2010117.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- High speed photography, bubble
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- A preguiça é um merda
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- Bruce Lee
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen