- Good Morning
- Thoughts from a man
- Horse Races
- The Stork
- Endereço do Proxy
- O balão
- They exist!
- The secret to a truly contented marriage - love it!!
- Vulgar jokes
- Calling the Police
- The Artist
- Daddy, where's Mommy?
- Tooth Fairy
- Heaven for cats and mice
- Burglarized House
- The five rules of Socialism
- Nóis é capiria, mais nóis é instruído
A woman walked up to a little old man rocking in a chair on his porch.
She said to him,"I couldn't help noticing how happy you look. What's your secret for a long, happy life?"
He answered,"I smoke three packs of cigarettes a day, and I also drink a case of whiskey a week, eat fatty foods, and never ever exercise."
"Wow, That's amazing," the woman said. "How old are you?"
"Twenty-Six," he said,
- longevity - longevidade
- rocking chair - cadeira de balanço
- porch - varanda
- happy - feliz
- smoke - fumar
- pack - maço
- case - caixa
- fatty foods - comidas gordurosas
- never ever - nunca, jamais
- amazing - surpreendente
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2010114.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- High speed photography, bubble
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- A preguiça é um merda
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- Bruce Lee
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen