- Is it proper for a monk to use email?
- Better Idiots
- Gas price is going up
- Praise Winkle
- The wise, the fool and the idiot
- A good wife
- Good News and Bad News
- Real life Dilbert Quotes (4)
- The Mole and His Mother
- Zen and the Art of Bicycle Riding
- Beautiful Things (Gabriel & Dresden Unplugged Mix) - Andain
- Seven Wonders of the World
- Great mistakes
- The Priest
- More Elephant Jokes
- Congratulations on winning this week's lottery
- EFR: Door to hapiness
- Tomorrow rain
- Six cups
Little Johnny and Mother's Day
The teacher requested that all students wrote a composition on the theme "Mother: there is only one".
The students were given 45 minutes to develop the theme, but 15 minutes later little Johnny announced he had finished writing the composition.
The surprised teacher asked him to read his work.
And so he did:
"My mother asked me to check how many cokes were left in the refrigerator. I went to the kitchen, opened the refrigerator door and said:
- Mother, there is only one!
- request - pedir, solicitar
- write (write, wrote, written) - escrever
- theme - tema, assunto
- develop - desenvolver
- finish - terminar
- read (read, read, read) - ler
- work - trabalho
- check - verificar
- kitchen - cozinha
- door - porta
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2010104.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- High speed photography, bubble
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- A preguiça é um merda
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- Bruce Lee
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen