- Debbie's Pregnant
- Report card
- Brain Transplantation
- At the funeral
- Upset Eve
- Loaded Gun
- Stunning Pictures of Water
- Looks of the father
- Getting fat
- Sin b / Tan b
- Getting in Line
- Scratch a dog
- Good for your quiet time!
- The Fawn and His Mother
- German Birth Control
- The Fisherman Piping
- Some people definetely have far too much time on their hands
- Can't fly if you're Gay
- The Magician and the Parrot
This man was sitting quietly reading his paper one morning, peacefully enjoying himself, when his wife sneaks up behind him and whacks him on the back of his head with a huge frying pan.
MAN: What was that for?
WIFE: What was that piece of paper in your pants pocket with the name
Marylou written on it?
MAN: Oh honey, remember two weeks ago when I went to the horse races?
Marylou was the name of one of the horses I bet on.
The wife looked all satisfied, apologizes, and goes off do work around the house. Three days later he is once again sitting in his chair reading and she repeats the frying pan swatting.
MAN: What the hell was that for this time?
WIFE: Your horse called.
- paper - jornal
- sneak up behing him - se aproxima dele por tras
- whack him - bate nele
- huge frying pan - enorme panela
- horse races - corridas de cavalo
- apologize - desculpar
- your horse called - seu cavalo ligou
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2010012.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- High speed photography, bubble
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- A preguiça é um merda
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- Bruce Lee
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen