- Terrible book
- Wall Street: Where is everybody?
- Easter Bunny is coming
- Love in the digital age
- Making a bet at a bar
- Scientific power
- Mad Professor
- The irony of life
- Computer upgrade
- Water and wine
- The great question
- Computers gender
- They exist!
- Popular Wisdom
- Great Pictures of Animals
- Truths (2)
- Blondes and Bananas
One afternoon, a man was riding in the back of his limousine when he saw two men eating grass by the road side. He ordered his driver to stop and he got out to investigate.
Why are you eating grass?, he asked one man.
We don't have any money for food., The poor man replied.
Oh, come along with me then.
But sir, I have a wife with two children!
Bring them along! And you, come with us too!, he said to the other man.
But sir, I have a wife with six children! The second man answered.
Bring them as well! They all climbed into the car, which was no easy task, even for a car as large as the limo. Once underway, one of the poor fellows says
Sir, you are too kind. Thank you for taking all of us with you.
The rich man replied No, you don't understand, the grass at my home is about two meters tall!
- grass - grama
- food - comida
- wife - esposa
- children - criancas, filhos
- too - tambem
- task - tarefa
- understand - entender
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2010038.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- High speed photography, bubble
- A preguiça é um merda
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Bruce Lee
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen