- ORAÇÃO DAS MULHERES
- The Greatest Danger
- An exasperated mother
- Tu nunca aprendes
- Bed and not bed
- Sven and Ole
- Funny animated gitfs
- On the Scale
- Questions heard at a library (2)
- About dogs and fireworks
- The wife is not speaking to me
- At the kindergarten
- Install the phone
- Where is this bus going?
One day a blonde walked into a cookie shop to see a small tray full of cookies. The sign said 'free sample' so she took one.
The next day the blond was sick and could barely move. She swore revenge upon the cookie shop. She marched back to the cookie shop and burst into the cookie shop and slammed her foot. Your cookies made me sick! she screamed, pointing to the 'free sample' tray.
Oh, what are we going to do about that? said the store clerk, as he bit his lip.
I want my money back! screamed the blonde.
- cookie shop - loja de biscoitos
- tray - bandeja
- free sample - amostra grátis
- take (take, took, taken) - pegar
- sick - doente
- could barely move - mal podia se mover
- swear (swear, swore, sworn) - jurar
- revenge - vingança
- slam - bater
- foot - pé
- scream - gritar
- bit - morder
lip - lábio
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2010059.shtmldd
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- High speed photography, bubble
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- A preguiça é um merda
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- Bruce Lee
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen